We are a community minded firm. Our partners have a passion for helping the community to succeed.
We at CNB strongly believe in giving back to the community that gives us so much. Since opening the doors in 1983, our team has consistently given back to the community in several ways including monetary donations and providing our time and expertise to many non-profit organizations.
Our team members have supported the partners’ belief in giving back to our community by actively engaging in approximately 25 different board director positions within our community. CNB also discounts our services to non-profit organizations in the area in recognition of their valuable services to our community. Since 1999, our office and its team members have donated over $500,000 to different charities and non-profits in our community.
Recent Project Involvement
Chan Nowosad Boates (CNB) is constantly working with organizations and groups in and around our Community and the Communities that we serve.
Some of our recent projects that we are proud to be involved with are:
- Donation to the Knights of Columbus Christmas Hamper Fund. CNB collects funds from its employees for monthly Jeans Days. The Partners of the firm match these amounts and at the end of the year the employees of the firm choose a Charity or Group to support. Past groups have included Success by Six and the Campbell River Temporary Homeless Shelter.
- Donation to Success By 6. CNB employees remit fixed amounts from their bi-weekly payroll that at the end of the year the Partners of CNB match. In 2021, CNB and its employees contributed $10,300.
- Sponsorship of the We Wai Kai Youth Soccer Teams. CNB was approached to assist the youth soccer teams of the We Wai Kai Nation and took this as an opportunity to help a group that provides an opportunity for youth of our community to not only participate locally but travel throughout the Island and BC.
- Sponsorship of the Campbell River Hospice House Building Fund. The Partners of CNB were proud to contribute $10,000 to support the development and construction of the planned Campbell River Hospice House.
- Donation North Island College Foundation. We donated $125,000 that provides technology and awards to help hundreds of NIC students reach their educational, career, and life goals, as well as assist remote students in attending the College.
CNB is proud to be involved in several other ongoing Projects in the Communities that we work in. It is important to us that we give back to the Communities that we live and work in.
Sponsorship & Volunteers
CNB staff and partners are involved with several organizations throughout the communities we operate in, donating their time and, in some instances, personal funds to those organizations. Check back soon for a full list of organizations we support.