US Tax Services & Consulting

We complete US tax returns for individuals who are US citizens or who are Canadian and had employment income in the US while residing there during the year.

We also provide US Tax Consulting advice including but not limited to advising on tax filing requirements for individuals and advising on the withdrawal from retirement savings plans in the US and the transfer of those funds to a Canadian RRSP while minimizing tax.

Have questions? Get in touch today.

Visit Us

980 Alder Street
Campbell River, BC
V9W 2P9

View Map >
Tel: 250.286.0744
Fax: 250.286.1067
Toll Free: 1.888.CNB.4TAX